very disapointing knews

DAVID GLOBE

I've used the Victor streem avidly since it came out, and now I hear they are being discontinued.  We are being forced to use our phones more and more.  What happends to all the stuff we has saved on the streem?

David

Laz

Where did you hear the Victor Reader Stream was being discontinued?

Stay well,

Laz

On 6/7/21, DAVID GLOBE <dglobe@bell.net> wrote:
I've used the Victor streem avidly since it came out, and now I hear they
are being discontinued. We are being forced to use our phones more and
more. What happends to all the stuff we has saved on the streem?

David

accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121

lynn white

Well, even if they are, you can still use the Stream until it wears out.

On 6/7/2021 9:26 AM, DAVID GLOBE wrote:

I've used the Victor streem avidly since it came out, and now I hear they are being discontinued.  We are being forced to use our phones more and more.  What happends to all the stuff we has saved on the streem?

David

There is also an app for book share books called Reed to go. This utilizes the read aloud voices.

Ashley

On Jun 7, 2021, at 9:43 AM, lynn white <lynnwhite360@...> wrote:

Well, even if they are, you can still use the Stream until it wears out.

On 6/7/2021 9:26 AM, DAVID GLOBE wrote:

I've used the Victor streem avidly since it came out, and now I hear they are being discontinued.  We are being forced to use our phones more and more.  What happends to all the stuff we has saved on the streem?

David

Peter Spitz

They're still for sale on Humanware's website along with the Victor
Reader Trek combination GPS/player.

On 6/7/21, Laz <laz@talkingmp3players.com> wrote:
Where did you hear the Victor Reader Stream was being discontinued?

Stay well,

Laz

On 6/7/21, DAVID GLOBE <dglobe@bell.net> wrote:
I've used the Victor streem avidly since it came out, and now I hear they
are being discontinued. We are being forced to use our phones more and
more. What happends to all the stuff we has saved on the streem?

David

accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121

Laz

I know. i'm a Humanware dealer and have heard nothing but this rumor
about the Victor Reader Stream being discontinued and was wondering
about the source of this rumor. I haven't even heard this rumor from
the biggest source of Victor Reader related rumors I know of.

Stay well,

Laz

On 6/7/21, Peter Spitz <peter.a.spitz@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Allen West

I just called HumanWare. Thankfully this is just a bad rumor. Please ignore it.

Allen

[...]

Monte Single

What is the source of this disappointing news?

I've used the Victor streem avidly since it came out, and now I hear they are being discontinued.  We are being forced to use our phones more and more.  What happends to all the stuff we has saved on the streem?

David

Gerald Levy

If this rumor is true, then maybe Humanware is planning to discontinue the VR Stream but continue to sell the more expensive and feature laden VR Trek so that they will only have to produce one model for all needs.

Gerald

On 6/7/21, DAVID GLOBE <dglobe@...> wrote:
I've used the Victor streem avidly since it came out, and now I hear
they
are being discontinued.  We are being forced to use our phones more and
more.  What happends to all the stuff we has saved on the streem?

David

accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@...
Phone: 727-498-0121

chris judge

I have not heard anything about the Stream being discontinued.

Chris Judge

There is also an app for book share books called Reed to go. This utilizes the read aloud voices.

Ashley

On Jun 7, 2021, at 9:43 AM, lynn white <lynnwhite360@...> wrote:

Well, even if they are, you can still use the Stream until it wears out.

On 6/7/2021 9:26 AM, DAVID GLOBE wrote:

I've used the Victor streem avidly since it came out, and now I hear they are being discontinued.  We are being forced to use our phones more and more.  What happends to all the stuff we has saved on the streem?

David

chris judge

I can see them doing that, but I can’t see them discontinuing the device altogether.

Chris Judge

On 6/7/21, Laz <laz@...> wrote:
Where did you hear the Victor Reader Stream was being discontinued?

Stay well,

Laz

On 6/7/21, DAVID GLOBE <dglobe@...> wrote:
I've used the Victor streem avidly since it came out, and now I hear
they
are being discontinued.  We are being forced to use our phones more and
more.  What happends to all the stuff we has saved on the streem?

David

accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@...
Phone: 727-498-0121

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

Well, Laz, if people can believe that a vaccination will make one sterile, then they can surely believe that the victor Reader is being discontinued. I'm completely serious! My friend Martha knows a group of nurses in VT who actually believe this rot Wonder what would happen if I got on Public Media and said the sky was green?

Always remember The Wizard's First Rule, according to Terry Goodkind. (People will believe anything at all so long as they either are afraid it might be true or want it to be true.)

Weapons against rumors are the answers to the Five W's. Who told you the rumor? How reliable is that source? What proof did your source offer? What he said either makes sense or doesn't. Why would she tell you the rumor and more importantly why would it make sense to her? Where did your source get the rumor? When was this started? Now we come to the most important question of all how does this information benefit the rumor source or the object of the rumor? Qui bono? Qui Bono?

Now I could go through all the above questions and quash the rumor, but I'll let you all do that. Please remember that the Victor Reader Stream is one of Humanware's largest cash cows. That's all I'm going to say about this except to repeat Qui Bono?

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

DAVID GLOBE

I got the knews this morning when I was speaking to a vender who sels Humanwhere products.

David

What is the source of this disappointing news?