From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kerryn Gunness
via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2020 12:41 PM
To: teck talk <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] victor reader streem

are there tutorials to use my subject line?

Allen West

Your are correct.Pressing 1 is correct. But, you have to do a long
press of the 1. The Stream will say "Enter user guide". To get out of
it, long press the 1 again.

Allen

On 1/12/20, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...> wrote:
There is help, when you press 1, I believe. It explains all
of the Victor Reader Stream functions.

are there tutorials to use my subject line?

Michael Rodgerson

Karen Mystic Access has a tutorial you can get on there websight

Mysticaccess.com or you can call them (716-543-3323)