Topics

Victor Stream language question

Steven Johnson

Good day everyone.  I have a chance to purchase a used Second Generation Victor for an unbeatable price, but the gentleman says that it is “stuck speaking French.”  Can the Victor’s default language be changed to American or Australian English by us users, or does Humanware have to do that?

John Dowling

If the gentleman goes to humanware's site, and goes to support, then selects VictorReader Stream 2nd generation, he can download a language file that he has to put in the root of his sd card, power down the stream, and then put the sd card with the correct language file on it, and then power the stream back on. It should update with the new language.
HTH,
John.
Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones,  you'll start having positive results. -Willie Nelson

On Aug 28, 2020, at 6:21 PM, Steven Johnson <saxmonger@...> wrote:

Good day everyone.  I have a chance to purchase a used Second Generation Victor for an unbeatable price, but the gentleman says that it is “stuck speaking French.”  Can the Victor’s default language be changed to American or Australian English by us users, or does Humanware have to do that?

Steven Johnson

Hi John. I appreciate your help, this is a really easy fix. Have a good day. Thanks again. Sent from my iPhone