viewPlus embosser graphics mode

Josh Kennedy

Hi

In the printer preferences in the devices tab, I see an option that lets me choose either text or graphics for braille type. I think this is legacy mode settings because when I hit apply, the braille printer beeps to confirm the new settings. So Is this text/graphics setting for printing a picture from, say, Microsoft paint? Or a graph in excel? Will the graphics mode give me better quality graphics? Or is the text/graphics mode does it only affect legacy settings as in I am embossing from a braille graphics program like quickTac, or embossing an algebra graph from a braille note?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10