viewPlus embossers not word-wrapping

Josh Kennedy

Hi

I have an irie-at viewPlus braille Buddy embosser. I pasted some text from the web into wordPad after translating it with viewPlus translator, hit print. Some lines of braille only have one or two words and the top and bottom margins are too wide. Also, some words there is a part of a word on one line and it finishes on the following line below it in the left margin. So how do I fix this so the resulting braille document looks nicer? The dot quality is good, I also have the legacy settings set to standard margins and in printer preferences page size is set to automatic.

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10