Topics

visual studio

Marvin Hunkin

Hi. In file explorer. The c sharp code editor is with a .cs file. But you do need the extra files to compile the project. When doing a console. Or a gui application, and the other files are controls and other parts of the project. So .cs or .vb will open the editor in visual studio.

Hope that helps.

Marvin.

Dave

Hi Marvin,

Yes, you are correct.  However, when the Editor opens, it already holds a few lines of Code.

I only want the Editor to open, without this extra Code.

I wish to type in what ever lines of Code will be used in this program.

0

Any ideas?

Grumpy Dave