Topics

voices for windows

Adrien

Hi

Could somebody please tell me which voices work with windows 10, I have loads of voices but don’t want to install if they don’t work. Thanks.

Regards

Adrien G0mun

I run a group on groups.io, to join the group:

best-circle-of-friends+subscribe@groups.io

facebook page at bestcircleoffriends, just do a search for it.

twitter

@AdrienCollins12

Skype with me on adriencollins06

I would imagine pretty much any voices that work with Windows 7 would work in Windows 10. Most programs that run in Windows 7 run in Windows 10.

Could somebody please tell me which voices work with windows 10, I have loads of voices but don’t want to install if they don’t work. Thanks.

Regards

Adrien G0mun

I run a group on groups.io, to join the group:

best-circle-of-friends+subscribe@groups.io

facebook page at bestcircleoffriends, just do a search for it.

twitter

@AdrienCollins12

Skype with me on adriencollins06

Abbie Taylor

I think it depends on what screen reader you're using. If you've switched, say, from NVDA to JAWS, Vocalizer, Eloquence, Microsoft SAPI, and Windows One Core should work. If you're using System Access, it only works with certain synthesizers. They're not transferrable from other screen readers. So, in some cases, you'll need to purchase them again. I hope this is helpful.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...