VRS3 question

Catherine Golding

Why is it that when I change my SD card from VRS2 to VRS3, I can’t get the podcasts downloaded to VRS3. I have switched back and forth because Audible is not yet available on VRS3. But I’d like to e able to hear all the podcasts I have subscribed to instead of switching back and forth between 2 and 3. Can anyone help

Allen West

There are many problems with the VR 3. When I move podcasts from the online bookshelf to the SD card, it will say “please wait” from thirty seconds to six minutes.

If you go to

Humanware.com

And go to support. You can find a link for the Victor Reader Stream 3. Near the bottom is a link to report problems with the VR 3.

Allen