Topics

W10 version

Doug Sloan

Hi all

How can I check what version of W10 I’m currently running?

Sam Taylor

Hi Doug,

Press windows and r for the run dialogue and type winver

then press enter and read the dialog with insert b.

On 10/08/2020 3:00 pm, Doug Sloan wrote:

Hi all

How can I check what version of W10 I’m currently running?

Monte Single

Hold down the win key and press the letter r,

Type;

‘winver” without the quotes.

Press enter.

Use your screen reader keys to hear the result.

How can I check what version of W10 I’m currently running?

Doug Sloan

Great thanks