Topics

Wake, Reboot and Sleep Tasks

Mike B

Hi All,

Running Windows 7 pro on a desktop computer.  At our other house I have this Windows 7 computer using wake, reboot and sleep tasks.  Meaning on each Saturday the tasks wake the computer up at 7:00 am, reboot it at 2:00 PM and put it back to sleep at 10:00 PM.  When each of these tasks are performed a batch file puts a text file in my Dropbox letting me know these tasks were performed, and these text files I receive in my Dropbox at another house.

Well anyways, all these tasks quit working for an unknown reason and the big one is the, Wake, task, it just won't wake up the system from sleep mode. It works fine when the system is up and running,
but not otherwise.

Can anyone give me some pointers on a setting or anything that might be causing the task or tasks not to function like they used to?!  All help will be greatly appreciated and graciously accepted.  Thank y'll very much for any input.