Want Stand Alone Accessible Answering Machine

Ron Canazzi

Hello Group,

My 20 yer old answering machine just gave up the ghost.  It was stand alone and I put it in line with my telephone. It talks in the set up modes and is totally accessible.

I look around on various websites and I see there aren't many stand alone machines any more.  Does anyone have a recommendation for a stand alone answering machine that is fully accessible?

Thanks for any help.

--
Signature:
For a nation to admit it has done grievous wrongs and will strive to correct them for the betterment of all is no vice;