From: "Holly" <feyk7@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2020 10:58 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Wanting an accessible laser printer scanner copier

Tired of buying expensive ink cartridges. Looking for a laser printer that
is accessible. Just black and white is all I need, but must copy, scan and
print. Wireless would be nice, but not necessary.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Holly

Mike B

Hi Holly,

If you could go to a big office store like Staples or something so you could feel the machines, it would be better for selecting one, but having stated the obvious I did a quick search on Amazon using the following as my search string.

Lazer black & white copier, printer, scanner.

I came up with several models that would give you an idea as to what machine you might want to look for if you have a chance to go to a store.  Speaking from personal experience I would go with the Brother or HP brands.  But, you might like what you find on Amazon or a similar website as well.

Tired of buying expensive ink cartridges.  Looking for a laser printer that
is accessible.  Just black and white is all I need, but must copy, scan and
print.  Wireless would be nice, but not necessary.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Holly

Holly

Thanks Heather:

I remember there being a toll free number where you could access help for finding accessible appliances and electronics, but I lost the number.

Maybe someone out there has it.

heather albright

I saw that number too, might find it off an NFB list! cheers Heather ps. i will look for it too.

Norman: