locked warning if you doing business

Carolyn Arnold

Wow, your sister, of all people.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: Sunday, March 8, 2020 6:01 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] warning if you doing business

Hey Caroline,

That made me laugh outloud, the first time in a few days, I
think.

I live alone, and my eldest sister still thinks I have
someone come and cook for me.
I tell her no, just to do the bathroom and floors. Yes, in
some things I am a little lazy.

-----Original Message----- From: Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2020 6:36 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Wow, your sister, of all people.

I always told by family members that I am dumb, stupid, and
incompetent.  I had no self esteem.  My family still thinks
that because I cannot see.  I was always degraded by my
family.  My aunt got hollered at by the Seeing Eye.  She
cried and blamed me.
I did not tell her to degrade in front of them and answer
questions during my interview at the same time while I was
answering my questions.  That was very awkward and
embarrassing.

Jan

Pamela Dominguez

Oh yes; I wish for one of those, too! Pam.