Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 inBraille

heather albright

Has anyone tried the NBP, Hadley, perkins, aph, or the AFB? I know Perkins sent me a copy of the UEB braille code before it was being used. Also, the NLS sometimes send this material out. I am not sure about now with the never ending covid-19 crisis and everyone is still working at home. Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Taylor Durrett
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2021 11:19 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 inBraille

I’d like to know this too.

> On Aug 30, 2021, at 12:41 AM, Bharat <bharat.b@...> wrote:

> Hi all,

> I am looking for a Braille version of Web Content Accessibility

> Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. I am wondering if I may get these somewhere i

> the BRF format so I can have them printed in Braille rather than

> someone having to format them from the scratch.

> Thank you,

> Bharat.

Bharat

Hi heather,

I have gone ahead & written to all the organisations you mentioned
above. I have also written to Deque Systems. I really hope, one of
them is able to send across a Braille copy or at least, a BRF file
which then can be printed.

I have recently also joined the WCAG facebook group as well where I
raised the same concern. A few people told me they can help but so far
no one has got back with anything concrete as such.

Will surely keep you informed.

Thank you,

Bharat.