WebAudio News demo

John Holcomb II

Hey guys,

I got a demo so that you can hear how this app works and the quality of the audio.

I was asked to send this along.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ib2r38ah1cxv1hi/WebAudio.Com%20-%20Audio%20News%20App%20for%20the%20Blind%20and%20Sighted.mp3?dl=0

Since I know groups.io doesn’t like attachments, I have put it in my dropbox and will leave it there in case it gets forwarded to any other  lists.

Take care,

John

Steve Matzura

Sounds good, which means it'll fail. LOL. That's a lotta money to sink into something for such a niche community as small as ours, but I truly hope it's good, because the potential is there for greatness.