Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 10:23 PM
Subject: Welcome to TechTalk

Hello,

Welcome to the TechTalk group at Groups.io, a free, easy-to-use email group service. Please take a moment to review this message.

To learn more about the TechTalk group, please visit https://groups.io/org/groupsio/TechTalk

To start sending messages to members of this group, simply send email to TechTalk@groups.io

   To see and modify all of your groups, go to https://groups.io

Regards,