Topics

Western Digital My Passport wifi drive problem

Fanus

Hello list
My drive loses connection from my wifi network on a frequent basis. Last
night I reset it and I could connect. After about 20 minutes when I wanted
to copy a file I got an error that drive could not be reached. Since then I
couldn't connect and even after a reset I can not get into the drive dash
board. I did ask for help on the site but I got no answer but after a week I
got an email asking to evaluate their service but I could not get to the
survey. Would it perhaps better to make the DHCP static or won't that solve
the problem?
Regards
Fanus