Topics

what devices are most successfully used to access Facebook Cell phones or computers??

Terrilynne Pomeroy

Hi all,

I would like to know what devices are most successfully used to access Facebook? And if you are using a computer, Please add your version of Windows and your screen reading software.

Thanks much,

TerriLynne

Personally I prefer to access Facebook on my iPhone. I use voiceover and that seems to work well.

Ashley Breger

On Jun 27, 2020, at 2:23 PM, Terrilynne Pomeroy <tl717375@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I would like to know what devices are most successfully used to access Facebook? And if you are using a computer, Please add your version of Windows and your screen reading software.

Thanks much,

TerriLynne

Susie Stageberg

TerriLynne,

I do Facebook on three devices: the desktop, running Windows 7 and JAWS 2020; my iPhone running iOs 12 something; and my BrailleNote Touch Plus, where I run the Facebook app. On the computer, I use the mobile Facebook site rather than the "big" site, which I find to be cluttered. The desktop is my favorite way to do it; it's easiest to get to all the things I want. The other devices are mostly for when I'm away from the desktop, (or my husband has commandeered it to do genealogy)! The phone works fine if you just want to do a quick check, and the BrailleNote with the app   does some things very well (plus I like being able to do it "silently" using just Braille.)

HTH.

Susie

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor Roosevelt

On Jun 27, 2020 1:23 PM, Terrilynne Pomeroy <tl717375@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I would like to know what devices are most successfully used to access Facebook? And if you are using a computer, Please add your version of Windows and your screen reading software.

Thanks much,

TerriLynne

Jim Wohlgamuth

Hi There!

I also use my PC as well as my Galaxy Note 10+.  I find it to be much easier on my cell.  Good Luck!

de

<wohlggie@...><KF8LT><Jim Wohlgamuth>.

On 27-Jun-20 15:19, Susie Stageberg wrote:

[...]

heather albright

I use the facebook moble site with windows 10 and jaws2020. I also access it with my iphone using version IOS13.4 It is easier to get to your notifications off the phone and filling out stuff. It is easier to write a post or a long response with the pc. Others may have a different answer. cheers Heather

I would like to know what devices are most successfully used to access Facebook? And if you are using a computer, Please add your version of Windows and your screen reading software.

Thanks much,

TerriLynne

Victor

Most of the time, I access Facebook on my iPhone 11 using iOS 13. Are use the voiceover screen reader. It’s much easier to access Facebook on my iPhone.

Victor

I use the facebook moble site with windows 10 and jaws2020. I also access it with my iphone using version IOS13.4 It is easier to get to your notifications off the phone and filling out stuff. It is easier to write a post or a long response with the pc. Others may have a different answer. cheers Heather
I would like to know what devices are most successfully used to access Facebook? And if you are using a computer, Please add your version of Windows and your screen reading software.

Thanks much,

TerriLynne

chris judge

Hi Heather. What browser do you use with the mobile facebook site?

Chris Judge

I use the facebook moble site with windows 10 and jaws2020. I also access it with my iphone using version IOS13.4 It is easier to get to your notifications off the phone and filling out stuff. It is easier to write a post or a long response with the pc. Others may have a different answer. cheers Heather

I would like to know what devices are most successfully used to access Facebook? And if you are using a computer, Please add your version of Windows and your screen reading software.

Thanks much,

TerriLynne

Josh Kennedy

I also prefer a Facebook on my iPhone.

Josh Kennedy

yes and I also like to use Facebook with my iPad and iPod touch

Loy

I use Window Eyes with web application mode on on the regular Facebook site. JAWS works best with the m.Facebook site. Haven't used it on IPhone

I would like to know what devices are most successfully used to access Facebook? And if you are using a computer, Please add your version of Windows and your screen reading software.

Thanks much,

TerriLynne

heather albright

I use firefox or internet explorer or brave. They show it best for me. Heather

Hi Heather. What browser do you use with the mobile facebook site?

Chris Judge

I use the facebook moble site with windows 10 and jaws2020. I also access it with my iphone using version IOS13.4 It is easier to get to your notifications off the phone and filling out stuff. It is easier to write a post or a long response with the pc. Others may have a different answer. cheers Heather

I would like to know what devices are most successfully used to access Facebook? And if you are using a computer, Please add your version of Windows and your screen reading software.

Thanks much,

TerriLynne

Shelly Kane

Terrilynne:

Sorry I'm late to the conversation.  I use Facebook on my iPhone SE second generation which is the app and then I also use the computer occasionally.  I have Jaws 2020 and google chrome and I go to the mobile site as well because it's easier than the regular site.  The app is not mobie as far as I know and it's very easy.  Hope this helps.  I also forgot on the computer, I'm using Windows 10.

Shelly