Topics

What do you think about Samsung in general?

Beth

Dear listers,
I just got done being angry with Samsung over their policy about exchanging SD cards for my phone. The reason why my card would not mount was it was defective, and Samsung being the manufacturer had me call them, so I had to purchase another SD card, $14 later. Ugh. Now I'm even poorer than I thought, ugh. So anyway, I told them tht they should refund me the money and why. I said the stuff about the exchange of SD cards, the warranty was not honored in a way I could easily get that done without spending money, etc. No response yet. But I'll keep you posted. But I'm not happy with them because they are putting me at risk of falling off the edge. I can't deal with technicians that have poor communication skills. So yeah.
Beth

--
Beth Taurasi, Windows 10 edition,
Cell: 720-435-7407