What does anyone think of his site: Web Accessibility is accessiBe [ADA - WCAG 2.1 - Section 508]

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

My church wants to know if this type of fee for accessibility service would be worth the $49.00 monthly.
Web Accessibility is accessiBe [ADA - WCAG 2.1 - Section 508] —
https://accessibe.com/

I visited some of the sites referenced and they look good, but I am wondering what other people think of such a service.

--
Signature:

Greg Wocher

Hello,
Absolutely do not use these people. They are a rip off. As a matter of fact they were a sponsor of the NFB convention and then were pulled because of how bad they are. They can not deliver what they promise. Here is a link to the overlay fact sheet which can explain things better than I can.
This link should tell you what you need to know.
Greg Wocher

On Jul 17, 2021, at 3:28 PM, Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@...> wrote:

Hi Group,

My church wants to know if this type of fee for accessibility service would be worth the $49.00 monthly.
Web Accessibility is accessiBe [ADA - WCAG 2.1 - Section 508] —
https://accessibe.com/

I visited some of the sites referenced and they look good, but I am wondering what other people think of such a service.

--
Signature:
For a nation to claim it has always been great, needs no improvement  and to cling to its past achievements is no virtue!

Brian Zolo

Hey there, Ron, frankly, I wouldn't recommend this site as there have been complaints made against them from the NFB. They do lots of advertising but their actions don't match their claims. Tell your church to avoid them like the plague! Have a great day! Brian Zolo (feel free to call me BZ, grin!

My church wants to know if this type of fee for accessibility service would be worth the $49.00 monthly.
Web Accessibility is accessiBe [ADA - WCAG 2.1 - Section 508] — https://accessibe.com/

I visited some of the sites referenced and they look good, but I am wondering what other people think of such a service.

--
Signature:
For a nation to admit it has done grevous wrongs and will strive to correct them for the betterment of all is no vice; For a nation to claim it has always been great, needs no improvement and to cling to its past achievements is no virtue!