what happen with Brave?

Pablo Morales

Hey guys,

I have been trying to find the brave download and it has disappeared from the brave web page. Anybody knows what happened?

Thanks in advance,

Nimer Jaber

Nothing happened to it, on their site is the Download Brave link.

Thanks.

On Fri, Jan 7, 2022 at 5:07 PM Pablo Morales <pablocmd2014@...> wrote:

Hey guys,

I have been trying to find the brave download and it has disappeared from the brave web page. Anybody knows what happened?

Thanks in advance,

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

To find out about a free, open-source, and versatile screen reader for Windows, visit nvaccess.org

You can follow @nimerjaber on Twitter for the latest technology news.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Pablo Morales

Thank you so much for the link,

However, when I press enter. It shows the same page I have been seeing in the last 2 hours. Do  you have a direct link for the download?

Thanks,

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Nimer Jaber
Sent: Friday, January 7, 2022 8:18 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] what happen with Brave?

Thanks.

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance,

--

Best,

Nimer Jaber

To find out about a free, open-source, and versatile screen reader for Windows, visit nvaccess.org

Gene

I just tried following the link and the downloadd began.  It is a direct download link.  I don’t know why you are having a problem nor do we know what page comes up. 

When reporting a problem, it is important to give specific information about what is occurring.  What page is it?  What browser are you using?  The firsst thing I would suggest is to try a different browser if one is on your machine.

Gene
-----Original Message-----

Sent: Friday, January 07, 2022 8:11 PM

However, when I press enter. It shows the same page I have been seeing in the last 2 hours. Do  you have a direct link for the download?

Thanks,

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Nimer Jaber

Thanks.

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance,

--

Best,

Nimer Jaber

To find out about a free, open-source, and versatile screen reader for Windows, visit nvaccess.org

Marie <magpie.mn@...>

Since the update to Win10 earlier this week, I find that links in my email will not activate when using MS Edge, however they do work if using Chrome.

Marie

On 1/7/2022 6:31 PM, Gene wrote:
I just tried following the link and the downloadd began.  It is a direct download link.  I don’t know why you are having a problem nor do we know what page comes up. 

When reporting a problem, it is important to give specific information about what is occurring.  What page is it?  What browser are you using?  The firsst thing I would suggest is to try a different browser if one is on your machine.

Gene

Thanks,

Thanks.

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance,

--

Best,

Nimer Jaber

To find out about a free, open-source, and versatile screen reader for Windows, visit nvaccess.org

joanne

I just came into this conversation so I could be way off bringing this up. But Brave is the only browser I use where for some reason Jaws forms mode keeps closing. I even have forms mode set on manual, and just as I start writing in a search field forms mode keeps closing in the middle of a search. It was doing this all the time on you tube and I thought something was going on with the site. But even in just plain google searches often I can only get a few characters in when forms mode just closes. So that's my particular Brave story, and this is in windows 7 with no updating involved. I don't know if Brave can be repaired, but no other browser seems to have this issue.

Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2022 10:05 AM

Since the update to Win10 earlier this week, I find that links in my email will not activate when using MS Edge, however they do work if using Chrome.

Marie

On 1/7/2022 6:31 PM, Gene wrote:

Gene

Thanks,

Thanks.

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance,

--

Best,

Nimer Jaber