Topics

where to buy cards against humanity

Kay Malmquist

Hi all,
I have been looking for the game called Cards against humanity.  I want a Braille version.  I found a company called 64 ounce games that have the Braille sleeves that you can slide on the cards.  These cost $35.  I agree with the reviews that complain that this costs to much with having to buy the actual game as well.  What I am trying to find out is, does anyone know if there is a Brailed version of this game?  If so, where can it be bought.  Thanks much for any help.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...
Switch your mentality from "I'm broken and helpless," to "I'm growing and healing," and watch how fast your life changes, for the better.
Unknown