Topics

which processor should i choose for my new laptop?

kamaal akhtar

hi,
i am planning to buy new laptop, but i am stuck on a question, that
which processor should i choose.
AMD and intel both are good brands, but now i think AMD's 4000 series
is better then intel's 10th gen.
so my question is
is there any accessibility problems in AMD's processor? i mean screen
readers or any thing useful to us works whell or not.
should i buy AMD's processor or stick to intel's?
please share your opinion.
thankyou

Monte Single

I used a m d processors for about 15 years and had no problems with screen magnification or screen readers.
I have heard rumors but I have seen no proof.

i am planning to buy new laptop, but i am stuck on a question, that which processor should i choose.
AMD and intel both are good brands, but now i think AMD's 4000 series is better then intel's 10th gen.
so my question is
is there any accessibility problems in AMD's processor? i mean screen readers or any thing useful to us works whell or not.
should i buy AMD's processor or stick to intel's?
please share your opinion.
thankyou

Pamela Dominguez

My first windows computer was a Gateway 2000 that had an AMD processor. I had it for twelve years and didn't have problems with that. I had other problems. Pam.

I used a m d processors for about 15 years and had no problems with screen magnification or screen readers.
I have heard rumors but I have seen no proof.

i am planning to buy new laptop, but i am stuck on a question, that which processor should i choose.
AMD and intel both are good brands, but now i think AMD's 4000 series is better then intel's 10th gen.
so my question is
is there any accessibility problems in AMD's processor? i mean screen readers or any thing useful to us works whell or not.
should i buy AMD's processor or stick to intel's?
please share your opinion.
thankyou

https://www.avg.com

Juan Gonzalez <jgonzalezh614@...>

Both Intel’s and AMD’s latest processors are great with screen readers, the only time you will see any difference is if you are doing heavy gaming or video/photo editing or any processor  heavy stuff.

You won’t go wrong with either. Its more of your choice of laptop you want. For me I look at the processing speed and the amount of cores. This computer I have has 6 cores divided into 12 that run at 2.6 ghz.

Juan Gonzalez

IT – DAX Analyst/IT Support Technician | Information Technology

Phone: 312 .666.1331 Ext. 3704

www.chicagolighthouse.org

i am planning to buy new laptop, but i am stuck on a question, that

which processor should i choose.

AMD and intel both are good brands, but now i think AMD's 4000 series

is better then intel's 10th gen.

so my question is

is there any accessibility problems in AMD's processor? i mean screen

readers or any thing useful to us works whell or not.

should i buy AMD's processor or stick to intel's?

please share your opinion.

thankyou

enes sarıbaş

Buy AMD, but wait for new models about 1-2 months later if not ergent. The 5000 series beat intel on every metric.