Which version of Jaws?

Kay Malmquist

Hi All,
I want to put Jaws on a Windows 7 Machine.  Which version is the best one for that?  The last one out?  Also, if anyone knows of the number for Vistro, or whatever they are calling themselves these days, could someone let me know, as I need to get an athorization number so I can put it on a few machines.  Yes, the Sma is up to date.Thanks.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

"Where focus goes, energy flows."
Bob Proctor

John Holcomb II

Jaws 2021 works fine on Windows 7 and that is the latest version.

You can call:

1-800-444-4443

And in the menu tree you can get activation help.

Hope this helps!

John

I want to put Jaws on a Windows 7 Machine.  Which version is the best one for that?  The last one out?  Also, if anyone knows of the number for Vistro, or whatever they are calling themselves these days, could someone let me know, as I need to get an athorization number so I can put it on a few machines.  Yes, the Sma is up to date.Thanks.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

"Where focus goes, energy flows."
Bob Proctor

Kay Malmquist

Thanks.  I had no idea that they are still using that old number.  Appreciate the help.