Topics

Who to contact for NFB Convention technical questions

Sharon Hooley

Hi,

Who is the best person/people from the NFB convention to contact for technical questions about AttendeeHub and Zoom?

Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Exactly your problem today with the app? I'll see if I can help you.

On Jul 14, 2020, at 1:22 PM, Sharon Hooley <shooley42@...> wrote:

Hi,

Who is the best person/people from the NFB convention to contact for technical questions about AttendeeHub and Zoom?

Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com

heather albright

I tried to ask in the president sweet and they did not have an answer. I cant get in to the room for the exhibit hall cause the app thinks i need to sign in to the app again. So I do not have access to the hall so far. I am using iphone running ios 13. Any help would be great.
Cheers Heather