Topics

WiFi Password Change Affecting All Devices

Mike B

Hi All,

We have to change the password for both our 2G & 5G networks, which use the same password but, we're not at that house.  I can change the password through the Spectrum website and I know that Amazon stores our saved passwords.  My question is, does anyone know if I can go into where Amazon stores our passwords for all our devices and change it there also?  All input is greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.

Take care and stay safe.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Rams!