Windows 10 clean install using windows narrator

Don Risavy, Jr.

Hello,

Will I be able to use narrator when go to install a new copy of or set up of windows 10? Will I need to use usb headphones or will narrator work through my HDMI monitor and speakers on my 32 inch hdtv?

Will I be able to run narrator after boot up with a usb drive or DVD/cd disk or will I need to wait until the computer has booted up to the windows install screen?

Thanks.

Don

John Holcomb II

Yes, you can use narrator to do this.
You should be able to hit Windows+Control+n to open narrator.
I’m not sure if you need to wait until you get to the windows install or not but I’d figure you probably would.
Meaning at least wait for the installer to open.
If i were  you, I’d just keep trying to open narrator after I launched the installer.
John

Sent from my iPod

On Oct 17, 2021, at 8:11 PM, Don Risavy, Jr. <djrisavyjr@...> wrote:

Hello,

Will I be able to use narrator when go to install a new copy of or set up of windows 10? Will I need to use usb headphones or will narrator work through my HDMI monitor and speakers on my 32 inch hdtv?

Will I be able to run narrator after boot up with a usb drive or DVD/cd disk or will I need to wait until the computer has booted up to the windows install screen?

Thanks.

Don

Don Risavy, Jr.

Ok that’s what thought or thought remembered could do; but, wasn’t sure if had to use a usb headset or could just use my existing speakers connected to the onboard sound card.

So will give this a try when go to do the clean install of windows 10 on to a new 1tb SSD drive.

Thanks.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Holcomb II
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2021 9:11 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Windows 10 clean install using windows narrator

I’m not sure if you need to wait until you get to the windows install or not but I’d figure you probably would.

If i were  you, I’d just keep trying to open narrator after I launched the installer.

John

Sent from my iPod

Hello,

Thanks.

Don

Bharat

The command for launching Narrator in the latest installation of windows 10 is Windows+ctrl+enter.

Thank you,

Bharat.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don Risavy, Jr.
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2021 6:51 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Ok that’s what thought or thought remembered could do; but, wasn’t sure if had to use a usb headset or could just use my existing speakers connected to the onboard sound card.

So will give this a try when go to do the clean install of windows 10 on to a new 1tb SSD drive.

Thanks.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Holcomb II

John

Sent from my iPod

Hello,

Thanks.

Don

Don Risavy, Jr.

Ok knew that already; but, thanks.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bharat
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2021 2:40 AM

The command for launching Narrator in the latest installation of windows 10 is Windows+ctrl+enter.

Thank you,

Bharat.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don Risavy, Jr.

Thanks.

John

Sent from my iPod

Hello,

Thanks.

Don

John Holcomb II

Ok, but I forgot that.
Oops.
John

Sent from my iPod

On Oct 18, 2021, at 6:03 AM, Don Risavy, Jr. <djrisavyjr@...> wrote:

Ok knew that already; but, thanks.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bharat
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2021 2:40 AM

Thank you,

Bharat.

Thanks.

John

Sent from my iPod

Hello,

Thanks.

Don