windows 10 help

Jerry hathaway

On my new computer which I am slowly changing I am having a issue windows 10. When I leave the computer for a short time the computer goes to a screen which has buttons on it such as screen lock, Internet, power, ease of access, and a few other buttons. When I come to this screen I usually have go to the power button and restart the computer. How can I fix so I do not have to deal with this computer screen problem. Any help will be appreciated.

Jerry

Bharat

Jerry,

you can disable locked screen in order to avoid all these issues.
that's one of the first things on any of the computers i get.

Here is the way to do it.

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-disable-windows-10-lock-screen

Thank you,

bharat.

On 6/10/21, Jerry hathaway <jerry.hathaway2@frontier.com> wrote:
On my new computer which I am slowly changing I am having a issue windows
10. When I leave the computer for a short time the computer goes to a screen
which has buttons on it such as screen lock, Internet, power, ease of
access, and a few other buttons. When I come to this screen I usually have
go to the power button and restart the computer. How can I fix so I do not
have to deal with this computer screen problem. Any help will be
appreciated.

Jerry

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

This is the way that Win10 computers operate. Just press the esc key and type in your pin.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring