From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Fanus
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2020 3:17
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] windows 10 password at startup

Hello list
I used to type netplwiz in the search edit field and then I landed in a
dialog where I could uncheck the password at startup box. Now, with the
latest Win10 update that dialog looks totally different. Can someone please
explain how does one now change that setting?
Regards
Fanus

Fanus

Hello
Thanks, but this is my problem as explained in my email. When I follow your
instructions and after typing netplwiz.exe I do not land in that dialog
where there are checkboxes etcc. Apparently this has been changed in later
versions of Windows10. I tested it on my pc and on a Windows 10 tablet and
one lands in a totally other dialog and I do not want to fiddle around.
Regards
Fanus