Windows 10 Pro download

Vicki W

Hi,

I need to find a Windows 10 pro download file without purchasing it. I have a computer that crashed and needs a new install. I don't have the latest Windows 10 Pro, but I don't need to purchase it because I already have the key from my original purchase last year. The computer came with Windows 10 Pro installed and the key came with it.

I've tried Microsoft but it wants me to purchase it. Since I already did that and only need the file, does anyone know a reliable way to download it?

Thanks.

Vicki

Thomas N. Chan

You just need to search windows 10 iso on google, the first few links will be the place from microsoft to get it.
Windows 10 ISO images are rather universal in terms of, home, workstation and pro, the same image. Itsthe key which unlock  the function.

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Fri, 20 May 2022 at 09:09, Vicki W <vwherry4@...> wrote:
Hi,

I need to find a Windows 10 pro download file without purchasing it. I have a computer that crashed and needs a new install. I don't have the latest Windows 10 Pro, but I don't need to purchase it because I already have the key from my original purchase last year. The computer came with Windows 10 Pro installed and the key came with it.

I've tried Microsoft but it wants me to purchase it. Since I already did that and only need the file, does anyone know a reliable way to download it?

Thanks.

Vicki

Mark Withersea

Hi,

You can go to HEIDOC.NET and use the Microsoft Windows and Office Download tool - This tool allows an easy and comfortable way to download genuine Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 disk images (ISO) directly from Microsoft's servers, as well as Office 2013, Office 2016, Office 2019, and Office for Mac.

Its save and easy to use.

Marc

valiant8086

The other options are good I'm sure, but you could also get the Windows 10 media creation tool.

Download Windows 10 (microsoft.com)

Cheers:
Aaron Spears, AKA Valiant8086 General Partner at Valiant Galaxy Associates "we make (VERY GOOD AUDIOGAMES) for the blind comunity" http://valiantGalaxy.com