windows 11

Marvin Hunkin

Hi. Is there anything any drivers I can download or any way to update my processor. That’s the only thing which will not support. Pasting below.

Or do I just go and purchase a new laptop.

Thanks.

Ps: pasting the processor information below.

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-7020U CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2304 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Pr...

Monte Single

Hi Marvin,

Your processor is an i3

7020u  which means it  is a 7th gen processor.

Win11 requires at least an 8th gen processor.

Your laptop can keep running win10 for at least another 4 years.

IK’d save up for that new machine.