windows 11

Marvin Hunkin

Hi. My processor I 3  7020 u processor not supported. And some one was saying they are getting updates for now. Should I install windows 11 now on my current system. Got the pc health check and only thing not supported my processor. Have not got 21 h 2 for windows 10, but not much. And Microsoft will  their efforsts on windows 11, not windows 10. From I read. So have everything backed up to my external drive. Do I just install the iso, manually, or can I do this over the top of use the media creation tool.

Got jaws 2022 beta 2 on my laptop testing.

And nvda 2021.2. any thoughts.

What would you do. Looking to purchase a new laptop in the next three to four months, December or January probably early December or maybe mid December, as mid  going in for my  ioedene treatment and they have to then clean and take away my laptop when I come out after three days. And so looking to purchase a new asuss, with a faster  16 gb ram, 1 to 2 tb ssd drive, audio jack, great audio, 15 inch screen.

Thanks.processor,radioactive January .concentrate 7

Josh Kennedy

just keep windows10 for now. there is nothing special about windows11 except it needs more ram memory and storage to run.