From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe Orozco
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2020 7:36 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] WordPress Guides for Blind Developers

Hi,

Can anyone point me to accessible guides for learning WordPress? I have a hosted site, not on WordPress.com. I’ve already started adding some pages and have downloaded some plugins to get going; however, I know I could be a lot more proficient with some of the settings and menus. I’m slowly moving over from Drupal, and although some of the tasks are more intuitive, there is enough of a learning curve to make me feel slow. I’m going to make my way through the standard WordPress manual but just wondered if there were any guides written from the perspective of a blind developer. I’m on the latest build of WordPress 5. Thanks for any help.

Joe