Topics

Working wit PDFs

Kerryann Ifill

Dear all:

Working on a pc running the latest build windows 10, how to accomplish the following:

1. Downloading a PDF or any other file directly to downloads instead of bringing up the page with rotatinging clockwise etc.
2. PDFs only have the option of being opened with chrome or edge. How do I add MS word as an option to open the file?

I hope I made myself clear as I may have missed a couple points.

Regards
Kerryann Ifill

Abbie Taylor

-- I'm not sure if you can set Word to open pdf files, since this program converts these files into a docx format before opening them. But if you open the pdf file in Chrome, you can simply press Control plus S to save the file and specify where you want it to go. Then, you can navigate to the file in Word and press Enter to open it, and the program should convert the file for you. I hope this helps.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.comI'm not sure if you can set Word to open pdf files, since this program converts these files into a docx format before opening them. But if you open the pdf file in Chrome, you can simply press Control plus S to save the file and specify where you want it to go. Then, you can navigate to the file in Word and press Enter to open it, and the program should convert the file for you. I hope this helps.

abbietaylor945@...