Working with forms on my iPhone XR with IOS 15 Plus

Sharon Hooley

Hi,

Sometimes when I want to make selections or enter text on my iPhone XR with IOS 15 plus, I can't seem to access pop-ups and list boxes, or to correctly enter information. Is there a way to use these things?

Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com

Brian Tew

Double tap with onefinger when the itemisinfocus if you are using voiceover

Victor

Hi,

Sometimes you just have to swipe back and forth on your screen a couple of times to get VoiceOver to read everything to you.  That's just a quirk with VoiceOver.

Victor