Would a home license of JAWS be feasible for a laptop that would be used for purposes of testing university software?

Hi guys,
Subject pretty much says it all. I was wondering if a Home license would work for this purpose or if I would need to purchase a business license.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

Ashley

chris judge

Hi. Are you going to be testing this software yourself using your own
laptop? If so I can't see any reason why a home license shouldn't suffice.
There is no difference between the home and pro license functionally.

Chris Judge

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ashley
Breger via groups.io
Sent: August 4, 2021 6:58 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Would a home license of JAWS be feasible for a laptop
that would be used for purposes of testing university software?

Hi guys,
Subject pretty much says it all. I was wondering if a Home license would
work for this purpose or if I would need to purchase a business license.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

Ashley

Loy

I would call FS. It seems I have read of some schools that have license that
would cover students. If not I think Home would work.

that would be used for purposes of testing university software?

Hi guys,
Subject pretty much says it all. I was wondering if a Home license would
work for this purpose or if I would need to purchase a business license.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

Ashley

Brent Harding

From what I remember hearing about this, if one was doing it at home with
your own machine, it should be OK, but if you are doing in there, or with a
machine they provide, then you may need the pro license.