Topics

Zoom on the Mac

Allen West

Hi all,

I am looking for keystrokes for using Zoom on a Mac. This is for a
student of mine that is switching to a Mac.

Thanks much

Allen

Allen West

A little research pays off. I found the Zoom keystrokes for the Mac
and I found them in time.

Thanks

On 11/2/20, Allen West via groups.io <alwest0324=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi all,

I am looking for keystrokes for using Zoom on a Mac. This is for a
student of mine that is switching to a Mac.

Thanks much

Allen

Kimsan

So I have zoom on the mac after installing it, but I have not been able to use it because I don’t know where to go to launch it! Lol.

Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com
Also, you may follow me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

A little research pays off. I found the Zoom keystrokes for the Mac and I found them in time.

Thanks

On 11/2/20, Allen West via groups.io <alwest0324=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi all,

I am looking for keystrokes for using Zoom on a Mac. This is for a
student of mine that is switching to a Mac.

Thanks much

Allen

gbmagoo@...

Do a shift plus command plus a and it takes you to the apps. Screen and in the list hit z and it should land on zoom if it is the only z in your apps. And then do a control option shift and arrow down to open and hit enter